Skip to content
- Set your clocks in the right direction. This means waking up early and getting to bed early. When I say early, I mean 9:30 lights out and waking up at 6:00 A.M. That’s a solid 9 hours of sleep.
- Show up for work EARLY. You want to get to work at least 15 minutes early every shift and I’ll tell you why. Because getting to work early shows that you want to work.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. A bowl of cereal is not a healthy breakfast. Healthy means grains, fruits, dairy and meat.
- The workweek is stressful, so make plans to leave town for a few days every couple weeks. Recharge your batteries and unwind somewhere new!
- Work is a great place to make contacts not just for covering your shifts while you hit up the pool party with the hot DJ but for finding solid references for your next big Jay – OH – BEE